Saturday, November 26, 2011

Month Of November Nail Polish HAUL With Swatches!

I tried to put myself on a "no-buy" for awhile since last month I bought quite a few polishes. I did pretty good for a week or so, but I fell short. On a positive note, I didn't do as much damage as October. So, here are the swatches of my new babies.

Color Club
Sugar Plum Yum: A clear base chunky multi-glitter with large purple glitter and smaller green glitter. It was kind of hard to work with but I think it was worth it. 



Antiquated: A medium toned blue foil with a silver base.
Cold Metal: A beige foil with a silver base.

Hot Like Lava: A pretty bright pink foil with a silver base.


Perfect Mol-Ten: I love this polish. It's a green foil with a silver base.

Foil Me Once: This one was wierd to me. I was expecting it to be a pink because it looked pink it the bottle, but it's actually a purple foil with a silver base.


Lumin-Icecent:This is a light-bluish, silver foil with silver base.


Artsy Crafty: I loved this one from the get-go. It's a popular for this fall; a army green type creme polish. I thought it looked similiar to ChG Westside Warrior, but when I compared them, you can see they are very much different.



Boho Mojo: Boho Mojo was a complete and udder fail for me. The color is aweful with my skin tone and the application was terrible.

Blue-Topia: I have no other words to describe this color other than, "B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L." This a dark, almost black, blue. Only downfall is it stains like crazy but IMO, it's worth the hassel.


Rebel Spirit:This is just a brown/marroon polish. Nothing too special to say about this one.


Nouveau Vintage


VooDoo You Do

China Glaze:
Blue Years Eve


NOPI:
Disco Dolls


Orly:
Lucky Duck



Sweet Peacock

OPI:
Who The Shrek Are You
Fiercely Fiona

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just found your youtube channel! I think u're amazing! ;) U have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete