Monday, March 26, 2012

How I Made My Swatch Sticks/ Swatcicles

Good morning everyone! Today has started off on the right foot; I went to class this morning, and my professor called in sick so no school today! Yay, more time to play in my polishes. I do have an exam tomorrow so I'll have to keep this blog post short and to the point.

I posted a blog a few days ago on how I've decided to swatch my nail polish collection. I've switched from nail wheels to swatch sticks. There were a couple of you that wanted a step by step on how I made them and where I got my supplies so I recorded a fairly quick video on this for those of you interested. If you have any further questions, or need something clarified, don't hesitate to ask! I'm off to study! Hope you enjoy the video and find it helpful! See you guys in the next post!
-Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment