Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?! SPONGEBOB NAILS!


Two posts in one day?! That's right. You do not need to adjust your eyeballs. :D Hello again my friends. I just finished doing my stepdaughters nails and am so excited about them that I had to post this before I go to sleep! 



She's a pretty hardcore Spongebob fan. Has been since.. well, as long as I can remember. It came as no surprise that she would be willing to let me practice my freehand on her, and do a Spongebob manicure. Did it come out cute? She chose China Glaze 'Dorothy Who?' for her all over color on her nails. For Spongebob, we used:
*ChG 'Happy Go Lucky' (all over color)
* Sally Hansn 'Blue Me Away' (Eyes)
*FingerPaints 'Primary Color' (dimples)
*Mixture of Sonia Kashuk 'Tauped' & 'Happy Go Lucky' (spots on Spongebob)
*White and Black acrylic paint for all white/black spots 

I hope you guys like it! I know I do! Talk to you all tomorrow!
-Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment