Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kardashian Kolors Haul/Swatches

As many of you may already know, The Kardashians teamed up with Nicole by OPI (NOPI) to create their own nail polish collection called, "Kardashian Kolors". The collection features a total of fourteen creme and glitter nail polishes ranging from a bold red to a dainty, soft pink. I found the collection at my local Wal Mart and bought these four polishes:


My favorite polish in this collection hands down, is Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam. It's a creme blue/green polish and the minute I layed eyes on it I knew I had to have it! Many websites describe this as being a dark emerald, but IMO it is not. It's definitely got blue in it. This color is easily a two coater but I applied three for this swatch.

I am sucker for a multi-glitter nail polish, so it came as no suprise that I would have to be adding this beauty to my collection as well. "Kendall On The Katwalk" is a blue base glitter polish with light blue, green and purple glitter in it. The swatches I took and the swatches I've seen from other people have been pretty, but no picture has yet to capture the true beauty of this polish in person. I applied four coats for full opacity.


The third polish I bought is "Sealed With A Kris". There's nothing extravagant or unique about this color, I just happen to not own a deep red nail polish and figured I'd buy this one. The first coat showed up very pink, but darkened nicely to a rich red after the second coat. I applied three coats for full opacity.

"All Kendall-ed Up" was my second favorite polish until I swatched it. Again, a very dupable, yet gorgeous color but it just doesn't work well with my skintone. I think I have too much pink in my skin to pull this color off. It's still gorgeous and applied beautifully. This is very easily a two coater, but I applied three coats for this swatch.

I am very happy with these polishes. The only regret I have is not also buying "Disco Dolls". Guess I'll have to make another trip to Wally World! :) Thanks so much for reading and I'll see ya in the next blog.


All items in this blog where purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review/blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment