Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 2012 Haul Swatches!



February was a fun month to haul in. So many fun collections out and lot's of sales too! Those two are the main ingredients for a successful and exciting month of hauls. So, here are the swatches of the polish I hauled in the month of February. Enjoy!












The magnetic polishes and I are not friends right now. I tried to swatch the colors magnetized and not magnetized. As you can tell, I am aweful at using that magnet. I will say though, that I am not the only one complaining about this. Other people have complained about the strength of the China Glaze magnet, so maybe I'll give these another try and just try another brand. :) So, thats all. I will talk to you all in the next blog!
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I've got to get some nail wheels- awesome post. Gave you a Versatile blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete