Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GREEN AND TEAL CHECKERED NAILS!


 Hello my beautiful readers! I hope everyone is enjoying the start of this new week! Today was a nice day for me. My step daughter got fitted for her cheer uniform for next years cheer season and it was really nice to see her and all of her teammates so pumped for next year! 
Anyways, today I wanted to share with you this green checkered manicure I did a few days ago. I posted in my last blog post about this gorgeous polish by China Glaze called "Shooting Stars" that I have recently been layering over pretty much everything! Well, I decided to just build on from my current manicure which was Pure Ice 'Not Now' with that "Shooting Stars" over it. 
I love to do that when I'm in a pinch for time but really bored of my current manicure. I created a checkered manicure with Sinful Colors "Innocent". 
I got the idea for this manicure from a fellow blogger by the name of Chloe's Nails who I first saw this design from. Cute stuff, right?!

It's been awhile since I played around in my makeup but I loved this color combo so much that I decided to dust off my eyeshadow palettes and do my makeup to match my nails! Fancy, fancy! :D



If you want to see how I did this manicure, you can click on the video below! I hope you enjoyed this manicure! I will talk to you all very soon!
-Amanda




-Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment