Monday, August 20, 2012

Disney's Minnie Mouse Nails!

Last weekend my friend's daughter celebrated her 3rd birthday. Being that she was turning three and is completely obsessed with Minnie Mouse it only made sense to have a Minnie Mouse birthday party! Everything was Minnie Mouse; her birthday cake, the decorations and food. Heck, even Minnie Mouse herself showed up for the festivities. It was important to me that I also show up to this birthday bonanza matching the Minnie Mouse theme and what better way to do so than with Minnie Mouse nails!


 
My friend and her husband did such an incredible job with this birthday party, that I wanted to include a few pictures in here as well! I hope you all enjoyed these nails. If you give them a try, I'd love to see them! Thanks so much for reading and I will talk to you all real soon!




How awesome is this cake?! I was in awe of all the little details that went into it. Check out her beach towel. It's rippled just as if you would lay out your beach towel on the sand at the beach! I was totally into this cake if you can't tell. So cool!

 Minnie Mouse pizzas! Cool, right?! It's hard to tell in this picture but they created Minnie's bows with pizza crust!

 A Minnie Mouse party wouldn't be a Minnie Mouse party without the Minnie herself.

 Thanks so much for reading and I will talk to you all real soon!
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nail design and I totally love that cake! It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete