Saturday, May 12, 2012

NEON COLOR BLOCKING MANICURE USING NEW FINGER PAINTS NEONS

Hi guys! In my last post I talked about the new Finger Paints neons that I picked up from Sallys. I didn't hesitate too long to play around in them! Today I have this really cool color blocking neon manicure I wanted to share with you guys!
Today my twin neice's had their birthday party at the bay and all of there little friends were complimenting my nails and it was so cute to hear my neices telling there friends about how I do nail videos on YouTube. this manThis mani caught many eyes and is super bright, and definitely a conversation peice.
For this manicure I used Finger Paints; Silkscreen Green, Pop Art Purple and Inkblot Blue. I've included my YouTube down at the bottom that shows what I did, step by step! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Talk to you all next time!
-Amanda

(with flash)

(without flash)



No comments:

Post a Comment